Saturday, October 24, 2009
I believe everyone had a blast on diwali and same here.
Few days back while grazing with t.v. remote and i ended up in Vijay Tv's "Nadanthathu Enna" which deals with true stories mostly happening inside Tamilnadu. I was shocked to see a mobile clipping of a priest with a woman in a room in between Pooja room and disciples area. The so called priest collects pooja materials from the disciples and does prayer to God and in between having fun with the woman. To put it aptly in tamil- "sandhulae sindhu paadikittu erunthaan" or "cycle gapplae aeroplane ottitu erunthaan" .
I was taken back and my mind was working overtime about the incident and blasting him in whatever words i could think of.
After my tempermental outburst while i was coming back to normal had a deep thought whether he is the only one to be punished for his grave desires or many. My answer is .....he is not the only one to be punished but few more left un noticed should also be included.
As men, we mostly crave for either money or women or both. When the greediness in either or both is partially fulfilled thirdly comes the urge for power.
In my story the priest craves for women. We blast him left, right and center but we forgive priests who crave for money in the name of God. Our system has changed in such a way that most of us offer money to the priest to drag his attention towards us and perform poojas in a very special way. More we offer more special treatment will be meted out.
The saddest part is they think offering money to the priest and not offering money in the hundi is like donating money to God which is not the case.
Since we all bribe(i cannot say the offering to priest is offering to God) we strongly feel that it is as normal as we bribe the officials and so its not grave desire.
Money oriented will be thinking about the money going to be offered by the disciple and women oriented will be thinking about what the waiting woman going to offer.
In either of these they are not true to their job.
Our mindset accepts money part but yet to come in terms with woman part of it. Maybe few years down the lane who knows we even think latter is also normal.
I am not here to support my story's hero but wondering the impact of commercialization even to the nucleus level ie.God.
Punish my Hero but also do not forget to punish the money fetish priests bar religion b'coz i feel both are equally grave desires.
The hero of the story was caught when he tried to make all his casanova adventures from his mobile into a c.d. maybe for his future reference or his memory card was overloaded.
I am waiting for your valuable inputs on my way of thinking.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Bharathi has tagged me for a nice one and i felt like i would answer them a bit honestly.....
TAG #01 : Innocent… or Guilty?
RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent. (Even I feel like braking the rules to atleast some of them which I would like to share)
- Asked someone to marry you? Innocent
- Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Guilty(Many times many frenz during college)
- Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent.
- Ever told a lie? Guilty.
- Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty.
- Kissed a picture? Guilty(who would not whn u have pam and rai poster in ur room)
- Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent
- Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty (Many a times in college and even got caught)
- Held a snake? Guilty (A giant python once in Singapore zoo).
- Been suspended from school? Innocent.
- Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent.
- Stolen from a store? Innocent .
- Been fired from a job? Innocent.
- Done something you regret? Guilty.(Many times)
- Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Guilty.
- Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent.
- Kissed in the rain? Innocent.
- Sat on a roof top? Guilty.
- Kissed someone you shouldn’t? Innocent
- Sang in the shower? Guilty. (Made my frenz and my wife run many a times coz they think I have a metallic voice but I feel the contrary)
- Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Guilty.
- Shaved your head? Guilty.
- Had a boxing membership? Innocent.
- Made a girlfriend cry? Guilty
- Been in a band? Innocent
- Shot a gun? Innocent
- Donated Blood? Guilty.
- Eaten alligator meat? Innocent
- Eaten cheesecake? Guilty.
- Still love someone you shouldn’t? Innocent
- Have/had a tattoo? Innocent.
- Liked someone, but will never tell who? Guilty.
- Been too honest? Guilty.
- Ruined a surprise? Innocent.
- Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards?Guilty (Near Chidambaram we do have a hotel in puthur which serves good chicken,fish and prawns eating which we even vomited a layer……..so yummy u cant resist eating)
- Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty.
- Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Guilty (in our college festival as a female monkey for addra rama…)
- Joined a pageant? Innocent.
- Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty.
- Had communication with your ex? Innocent.
- Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Innocent.
- Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Innocent.
Guilty for 21/42
TAG #02 : How DUMB are you?
The more [x]’ s the “dumber” you are.
 Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking (But I swallowed it once)
 Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
[x] You have ran into a glass/screen door- aftr getting drunk
[x] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
[x] You have thought of something funny while walking by yourself
[x] Laughed, then watched people give you weird looks
[x] You have run into a tree/bush.
 You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow
 You have tried to lick your elbow… a few times
[x] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little star have the same rhythm.
[x] You just tried to sing them.
So far: 7
 You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
 You have choked on your own spit .
 You have seen the Matrix and still don’t get it.
 You’ve never seen the Matrix.
 You type only with two fingers.
 You have accidentally caught something on fire
 You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.
[x] You have caught yourself drooling.
[x] You have fallen asleep in class and fell outta your chair
[x] Sometimes you just stop thinking
[x] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about
 People often shake their heads and walk away from you
 You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
 You use your fingers to do simple math
[x] You have eaten a bug
[x] You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important
 You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
[x] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand.
[x] You have ran around naked in your house.
So far: 15
 You repost bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t.
 You break a lot of things.
 Your friends know not to use big words around you.
 You tilt your head when you’re confused
 You have fallen out of your chair before
 When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall
 The word “ummmmm” is used many times a day.
It comes to 15 out of 37 meaning that i am nearly 50%dumb.
It comes to 15 out of 37 meaning that i am nearly 50%dumb.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Sunday, October 4, 2009